Enough about work for a minute, okay? Sometimes you need to take some time off and relax. Sure – you could use some great construction software to help you GET more time off, but either way – you need to decompress sometimes. We do too. So without further ado, our favorite websites used purely and completely for wasting time and getting some laughs:
- theonion.com – The gold standard of comedy on the net. Started as a joke newspaper, and has nothing short of a cult following now. Great stuff every week. Follow them on Twitter too – you won’t be disappointed.
- theoatmeal.com – One guy who draws comics. You never knew it could be so funny. Check out “How Everything Goes to Hell during a Zombie Apocalypse” or “My Dog: The Paradox” for guaranteed laughs.
- thechive.com – Pictures mostly. Tons of funny stuff, and the occasional scantily clad woman. Tread lightly.
- break.com – One of the most heavily visited funny sites on the web. Every possible kind of comedy.
- awkwardfamilyphotos.com – Just like the title says. Really awkward, but really funny.
This was a fun post. Think we’ll do this every month. Leave a comment if you have favorites of your own!