We can imagine there will be a day when we have a hard time finding new ways to make life easier for people to manage their construction projects – but it’s definitely not today. We’ve spent the last couple of weeks making a BUNCH of stuff easier – here are the highlights:
- Only key data is requested at project creation time
- Quick entry fields for rapidly entering project tasks – just type and hit return
- Subtasks – two additional levels of subtasks to allow for organization any way you want
- Enhanced templates – much easier to use, more data gets moved forward for you
- Completely redesigned project management screen based on user feedback
- Expand/contract top level tasks to see subtasks
- Easily move tasks around in order using arrows or drag and drop
- Quick add subtasks right from the project screen
- Quick edit key items (assigned to, start date, status, cost) right from the project screen.
- Break out markups separately – both on the project screen and the customer portal view.
- View and print your project to take it with you if you need to. (Or maybe buy a tablet and do it all in the field?)
Construction Project Management Should Be Easy!
We aren’t kidding when we say that it is our passion making things easier for our customers. Saving time, saving money and managing construction projects more easily is what keeps people coming back to use SiteBoss, and we’re going to keep working to make it as easy as possible in all respects. Let us know if you have an idea – something you’d like, or something you think would help others. We’ll probably do it. We’re geeks like that.